Saturday, February 12, 2011

Get a WonderMill or Wonder Junior Mill now with free shipping

If you have been thinking of a hand or electric grinder now is the time to buy. Prices are going up $20 on the WonderMill and Wonder Junior after Valentine's Day.

Grinding your own wheat fresh is very good for your health and there is nothing like fresh homemade bread. I would be happy to help you learn how to do it if you need coaching. The WonderJunior can grind ANYTHING including peanuts into peanut butter! It has interchangable burrs and stones. The WonderMill is my personal mill of choice. It's fast, easy & quiet to operate. I have other grain mill options on my website. If you don't see what you want contact me. I can probably get it. Also look around while you are there. I have hundreds of products for the kitchen, all new. My motto is "Homemade Made Easy". There are products for dehydrating, canning, sprouting, baking, etc.

You can order directly on my website: www.mixnmill.com and use this code J3N4JM3SIPCJ so you won't be charged shipping. You can use a charge card or opt for payment at pick up by check or money order. If you find a better price elsewhere from an authorized dealer let me know. I will see if I can price match to save you money and help me with Carla's missionary fund! Please pass this information on to friends and relatives. I'd like to get a big order together before the price goes up. I will ship free to anywhere in the continental US on or before Feb 14, 2011. (Use the code above for free shipping). Contact me for free shipping options and discounts after Valentines Day as well.

Thanks for your support

Linda@mixnmill.com

(Please pass this along to as many friends and family as you can today!)

No comments: