I know that the deadline for the Walton Feed order passed long ago. However, we are still looking for about 700lbs worth of an order to be able to place the order. I'm hoping someone (or multiple someones) missed the deadline and would like to still place an order.
Here's how to place your order:
1. Send me an email ASAP (wcfoodstorage at gmail dot com) to let me know you want to place an order.
2. Go to www.waltonfeed.com, scroll to the "Shop" and search the menu heading listed there. Most the food is located under "Rainy Day Foods" or "Organics". Click into the items to add them to the shopping cart. Don't add your zipcode when you place the items in your cart.
3. Go to the shopping cart, and below all the items will be a shipping weight.
4. Multiply the shipping weight by $.19 and then add $5. This will be your shipping cost.
5. Print out a copy of the shopping cart, write in the shipping cost. Also, add your name, address, and phone/email.
6. Write a check to me.
7. Place items 5 & 6 in an envelope and mail to
8. Wait for a phone call or email to confirm arrival of your order.
9. Wait for another phone call or email to let you know the day and time of your pick-up.
10. Somewhere in there -- talk to your friends and neighbors and see if they want to place an order too. We really need more orders. (And I really need more food for me from Walton!)
Update: The order was placed on December 23, 2008.
10 Year Blogiversary Party
1 week ago