January is inventory month.
How is your inventory? Did you take inventory? What are your results?
If you missed taking inventory, here are some hints and helps:
1. Keep it simple. Create an easy to use inventory format or use a
pre-made form from www.BePreparedCincinnati.com.
2. Group similar items together. This makes keeping up so much
3. If you have items in several locations add a column labeled
location and note where each item is stored.
4. You may want to add one more column and label it: goal. In the
next few days I will let you know exactly what that number is for
5. Post a copy of your inventory list in every location where food is
stored, and update it when you remove an item.
6. When the grocery ads come out, check the used column to
determine what you will purchase that week.
More information available at:
7 Day Challenge 2018 – Day 1: Prepare
18 hours ago