Here is this month's theme information:
1. Pay tithes and other offerings.
2. Don’t ignore your debt.
3. Create, use, and stick to a family budget.
4. Work towards paying off your highest interest debt.
5. Contact creditors and explain your situation.
6. Be sure to check your credit quarterly and correct any errors. (https://www.annualcreditreport.com)
7. Build a financial reserve.
8. Teach your family members how to manage money.
More information available at:
http://www.BePreparedCincinnati.com (Cinci North Food Storage)
There is a Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University being held at the Liberty Building: click here
Another class will be starting soon at the Fairfield/Hamilton Building: click here
Weekly Prepping Calendar
2 weeks ago